Friday, December 3, 2010

My poor bunny

This is another of those posts that will prove justifiable matricide...perhaps I shouldn't leave evidence on the internet...oh well.

Last Sunday we noticed Duncan had a diaper rash that had broken open.  We slathered on Desitin and it was still nasty bad.  So today he & Aaron got to go visit the pediatrician.  Turns out my poor bunny has acid burns from his poo.  So now he has 2 creams we put on him.  One is a sulfa based one that we have to use gloves to apply.  It's going to be interesting...Hopefully it clears up soon.


Other than that it's been a pretty quiet week.  Well, there has been an overabundance of snow which then melted and turned to slush.  Then the slush turned to concrete when it re-froze.  Super.  Aaron's is very sore and tired of winter already.  I can't disagree.  


And now, I need to go do some Christmas-y stuff so this is a short one :)


But at least I updated this twice in a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment