Friday, February 25, 2011

I just have to share this...

I have to share this story.  Readers, be warned, I don't cook much.  Baking yes cooking no.  Aaron has told me that if he wasn't around I would eat Costco chicken & macaroni and cheese for every meal.  Which is possibly true.  Anyway.

Remember my stories of the Wednesday from heck?  Well, I forgot to tell you about what happened with dinner.

Aaron had made a turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, gravy & yummy veggies.  I went into the kitchen to see if he needed help & he asked me to stir the gravy for 3 to 5 minutes.  

I start stirring.

Aaron starts laughing.

I look at him and he says, "you might want to turn on the stove."

I laughed until I cried for 3 to 5 minutes & am still giggling.   

PS The gravy turned out fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment