Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Super Bowl!

Daddy & Duncan resting


I must have my book!



I can feed myself :)

You can't see me!!!!
Today Duncan gets to "watch" his first Super Bowl.  It's amusing - Nunkie's team is Green Bay, Daddy's team is the Steelers.  Not sure which way he'll go.  But that's okay.  It's a bit early to indoctrinate him in football.  At least I think so.

We've had a quiet couple of weeks.  No doctor appointments or anything!  :)  

Duncan has been eating solid foods for about a month now.  So far, we've had rice cereal, carrots and bananas.  Apparently bananas are his favorite.  Unfortunately for me.  I absolutely detest bananas.  The smell, the taste, the texture.  Everything.  YUCKY!!!  Hopefully he'll like peas (next week's new food) as much!  We're making all his food so we know what's in in.  It's actually a lot easier than we expected.  

There isn't much else to post.  Duncan is almost 8 months old!  and cute as a bug in a rug.  

Oh yeah...Mighty D now has the absolute foulest flatulence on the planet.  We have no clue why.  But DANG!!!


Anyone want to come visit???

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're making your own baby food! It's the introduction of solids to his little tummy that's most likely giving him the gas. I remember wishing I could go back to exclusively breastfeeding just to save my sense of smell! It sounds like your little lovebug is doing wonderfuly and I love how much he looks like his momma!

    ReplyDelete