Friday, June 17, 2011

Birthday Birthday Birthday!!!

Mighty D is now a toddler **sob**
I can't believe it's been a year since I held a tiny, less than 5 pound baby in my arms.  Well, hand almost.  He's now over 18 pounds and almost 26 inches long!  He's cruising the furniture, climbing down off the couch, almost standing by himself and he recognizes the people he sees most frequently.

My baby is growing up!!

Duncan's birthday was so much fun!  We had 18 people over (YIKES!) and a BBQ.  Thanks to all who were able to come!  I really appreciate all the support over the past year!

Now for pictures of "the event" (in case anyone is wondering, the next "event" that will be hosted at my house will be Duncan's graduation.  I think we'll have recovered by then...)

I'm a big boy

Nonni, Duncan & Adam


Cousins!!





Cheetos!!!!

Food

BBQ King









Cake!
Thank you!!!!



Daddy put the pen too close to the tv...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment