Sunday, November 21, 2010

update

It's been an entertaining month.  Aaron & I keep passing the rotovirus back and forth.  What everyone else would call the stomach flu.  It's about 24 hours of sheer "joy" in the loo.  I've had it twice, Aaron once.  Not fun.  We now have a huge can of Lysol and Clorox wipes everywhere to try & combat it.  Hopefully we won't get it again but with our luck one of us will get it Thanksgiving morning.  Then we'd have to miss out on the family get-together.  But we couldn't go because it's soooo contagious.  Anyway :)

Duncan has almost started rolling from back to front.  He gets about 3/4 of the way over then decides he doesn't want to do that.  His head control is improving daily.  He's not quite ready to sit up but is pretty close.  He really likes it when you touch his feet to his nose.  I get belly laughs from him every time!  No clue why but I'll take them :)

I sorted through Duncan's clothes last night.  He's finally grown out of the 0-3 clothes!  Washed and folded all those he's outgrown & all the 3-6 month clothes.  They're still a bit big but that's okay.  I now have 2 boxes of clothes - strictly boy clothes & neutral clothes.  That way I can give them away a bit easier.  :)  

My mom came over today.  She got to hang out with Duncan for a couple hours which thrilled both of them.  


Not much else is happening.  I only work 3 days this week & then get a 4-day weekend.  Mom's coming over to watch Duncan on Saturday so I can go to a knitting class.  Should be a fun relaxing weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment