Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cord Found!

Good news!  I found the cord to the camera.  It was put away.  No wonder I couldn't find it :)

Mighty D has been eating solid food for a couple weeks now.  He tried carrots for the first time today.  Aaron said he thought it was weird but we'll try again tomorrow.
And now, pictures....
2 TEETH!!
 

attempting to take a picture with a baby, a toddler, a 10-year-old & their Grandma

Yes, I took a picture of the graham crackers with frosting



Grandma & Duncan


Thomas, Grandma & Duncan

Adam holding Duncan

Cousins!

I'm eating.  Why are you taking my picture?

Spoon Auntie Carly brought back from Scotland

Mmmmm.  Blankie.

He fell asleep with the burp rag in his mouth.  Silly boy.

This is how Duncan gave me my birthday present :)

No comments:

Post a Comment