Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just pictures

Yes, I know it's September.  Yes, I know I promised pictures.  No, I didn't deliver said pictures in a timely manner.  But since I have the pictures and get to look at them...

Wrong answer, I know.

So here are the professional, Duncan is officially 1 pictures.  I have lots of other candids but this is a start, right?










There were some others but I'm not putting pictures of my son's nekkid tushie on the internet, no matter how adorable it is.  There's already enough from previous blog entries to justify matricide. 

As always I'll try to post more stories more often with cute pictures.  In my spare time.  Which actually might happen this time because baseball season is over for our team on Saturday.  Famous last words.

No comments:

Post a Comment