Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Daddy & Duncan at the parade.  Duncan slept almost the entire time...through sirens, horns and a candy cannon...  
I've been told that a certain nephew of mine (who won't be named but only one of them can read...) is disappointed this blog hasn't been updated more often.  I'll try harder to update more often but can't guarantee the frequency.  :)

Here are a couple more pictures of Grandma & Grandpa Tinsley chatting with Duncan during our visit.

Today I drove to the Valley & had Duncan's apnea monitor data downloaded.  It will be sent to the head of the neonatology group and then he'll let the pediatrician know if we can turn the monitor in.  I think we'll be able to.  I'm very glad we had the monitor but I'm ready to have a wireless baby.  Poor guy won't know what to do without wires!!

Then I got to go to Target.  Always fun :)  School supplies are now on sale so it's a geeky paradise.  Yay!!!


As many of you know, Halloween is not my favorite holiday.  I can't comprehend why you tell your kids that for 364 days a year you shouldn't talk to or take candy from strangers but when they wear a costume it's okay????  But the other day while at Costco the Halloween costumes were out.  I couldn't resist.  I actually bought a Halloween costume in August.  Duncan is going to be a big, scary, green dinosaur!!!  Rawr.

This video is Duncan talking to mirror baby.  He LOVES mirror baby.  They chat and laugh for as long as I can hold the mirror over his head.  It's wonderful!!

And now, I need to get ready for work and bed.  Night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment