Sunday, September 26, 2010

Awesome weekend!

Girls weekend was totally AWESOME!!!!!   We went to a cabin overlooking (sort of) Hauser Lake.  Well, it was actually a house, not a cabin.  It was a beautiful house.  3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, big kitchen, hot tub, hammocks, all sorts of things :)


The girls let me sleep as much as I wanted/needed.  It was marvelous.  I feel so much better!  We also ate, played games, read, knitted, napped, talked, laughed, talked, laughed and more.  It was so refreshing!


And I only called home 3 times - two times to say goodnight to Duncan and once to make sure my mom figured out how to run the tv/remote control.  Don't ask.  Or if you want the story, ask her.  It's actually pretty funny.  Her call did give me a minor heart attack because I didn't know why she was calling.  But I got over it.


Duncan had fun this weekend.  Friday night was Daddy/Duncan night.  Saturday afternoon Grandma Kay came over to watch Mighty D.  They had lots of fun.  I made it back on Sunday morning - I couldn't have stayed away much longer.  I missed my boys too much.  But I am so glad I was able to get away for a couple days!  I love my girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment