Monday, October 25, 2010

Seriously people!

This is my balloon.  I love my balloon!
So cute while sleeping!
Apparently I'm not blogging enough.  Whatever, my 2 complainers.  Yes, you.  You know who you are.  It's not like I have anything else to do...

Let's see...Duncan survived his shot day and the day after.  He was an unhappy boy.  But we all made it.

Since then, not much has happened.  Mighty D loves to hang out on the floor.  He got to visit Momma's office not once but twice last week - there were things that needed done at the last minute & I couldn't get away so Aaron brought him up.  And he got loved on by my co-workers.  I think Duncan enjoyed it :)

On Friday, Duncan got to go to lunch with Daddy & Mr. Greg & Mr. Mike.  He was a good boy, although he was giving Mr. Greg the stink eye for a bit.  But then they became friends.

Friday night we got to go hang out with some of my co-workers so we could all regain our geeks cards.  We lost them because not one of us had seen Iron Man 2.  So we watched it together.  Duncan fell in love with Nikki.  Jeff got to hold Duncan for a while to help sate the baby need but I'm not sure how long it will last.  :)

But Duncan behaved very well and was a hit.  They couldn't believe how much he's grown since our team picnic!  

We had a nice, quiet weekend.  I've started doing all the laundry on Saturday while Aaron's at work so we can have Sunday as a family day.  It's worked pretty well for 2 weeks now.  

Today was a rushed day.  I set my alarm for the wrong time so I had to sprint from the time I got up.  My desk at work was re-configured so I can sit or stand and the ergonomic guru was there to make adjustments.  My back & hips feel better already!

Poor Aaron - Duncan did NOT want to go to sleep last night.  He was fussy & crying until after 10.  Duncan finally went to sleep.  Then, apparently, someone was hitting him in her sleep.  The baby was up at 4:30 and he couldn't get back to sleep.  And Duncan has been a real pill today.  Not wanting to eat or sleep so he's grumpy.  Not good.

So hopefully Aaron can get a good night's sleep and the baby behaves tomorrow.  I think I'm in charge of dinner...hopefully there's something in the freezer!  And I'm finally washing Duncan's Halloween costume.  My office does a safe trick-or-treat which happens on Thursday so I need to get it all ready.  I'm pretty excited.  He'll be super cute!  And yes, I'll take pictures.
This is my friend, the washcloth


Happy now?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I was NOT one of the complainers but I am happy now!! Thanks for updating.

    Miss ya!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I finally have time to get some updates on mr d. oh man, missed him at work... dang! Happy to see he is just doing so great and so stinken' cute! Nice work mama!
    See you soon,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete