Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick or Treat!

My company has a great tradition.  Every year since I've worked there (10 years!) we've had a safe trick-or-treat for employee's kiddos.  It's wonderful!  Not only do we get to see cute kids in adorable costumes, we know our kids are safe.

Previously, I've been a candy giver.  This year I got to take Duncan!  He was a big scary dragon.  Well, a little, cute dragon.  See below :-)




The dragon top only lasted about 20 minutes.  It was really warm in the building and I didn't want him to get overheated.  But he was a hit!  And he was very well behaved!!  

Now my arms are very tired.  Carting around a small boy for an hour is very tiring.  But totally worth it to show off my boy!  

We're not going trick-or-treating on Sunday.  Since I'll be at work at 5 am on Monday, I'm not going to take him anywhere.  We'll hang out at the house and watch the World Series.

And now I'm off to try and figure out a new scarf pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment