Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hiccups & Grandparents

Grandma Tinsley
Grandpa Tinsley
See how big I am? Over 5 pounds!!!



Today was a promising day. Duncan managed to pull out his nose tube this morning so we had to get it put back in. He was NOT happy about it. But I think it gave him an adrenaline rush that allowed him to have a good feeding - 34 ml from the bottle! A new record :)

The little guy also keeps getting the hiccups. His parents find them hilarious, he doesn't. Hopefully the video will load.


Duncan's Grandma & Grandpa Tinsley came to visit today for the first time. There was a lot of love in his room! They were very excited to meet him. We were pretty happy to see them, too. They kidnapped Aaron during my afternoon nap & took him to lunch which was great for him. He needed some Mom & Dad time, too :)

He also fed really well from me at the 9 pm feeding and ate 20 ml from the bottle. It was a great day!

And the parents have much better spirits, too...

This is the look I get when Momma burps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment