Thursday, August 12, 2010

All quiet on the Thursday front

It's been a lovely, quiet Thursday.  Duncan been a sleepy boy so I was able to run to Costco and re-stock lunch stuff for work.  I was also able to grab my prescriptions.  I feel rather productive!

Duncan's been sleeping really well at night.  He went to sleep around 10:30 or 11 and slept until 4.  Awesome.  But since we have to get his medicine in him at 6, I didn't get much sleep between the 2 feedings.  I did, however, get to sleep until 9:30 with him.  Which is good because I have another case of mastitis.  It sucks rocks.  Oh well.  At least now I know what the problem is & can call my doctor who then calls in a prescription.  I love no co-pays!!

Our new washer will be delivered tomorrow.  Thank goodness!  We've gone since Sunday without doing any baby wash.  It's getting a little nerve wracking.  Hopefully we don't go through his entire wardrobe by tomorrow!

And this will be a short post because the wee laddie is asleep and I should be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment