Monday, August 16, 2010

First day back

I may be a bit blurry but I'm still pretty cute...

Today went really well.  I actually didn't cry all day!!  Or call home to check on the boys.  I'm very proud of myself!!  

I think it was easier because I knew Duncan was safe and loved at home with his Daddy.  Have I mentioned how blessed we are to be able to avoid outside childcare?  I am very lucky.

It took me all day to get through my emails.  I had over 1200.  Yikes!  I also had to look at the directions on how to run my morning reports.  Apparently I lost some of the rote memories :)  I was very happy to see people, though.  I'd missed my friends at work! 

Tomorrow is the first day of trading vehicles and the baby.  I'll drive the Santa Fe to work and Aaron will bring Duncan down at 1:30 or so in the CR-V and then he'll take the Santa Fe to work and I'll bring Duncan home.  I think it'll work out pretty well.  

Tonight's video is just Duncan being cute.  Hopefully I uploaded the correct one :)  I took 3...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment