Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So Tired

I've survived 3 full days of work.  I am soooo tired.  Getting up at 3 am is ridiculous...but worth it because Duncan gets to stay home with Aaron.  But I can't wait until I'm used to these hours!  Hopefully it'll only take a week or two.

Duncan and Aaron are doing great during the day.  They hang out, get some stuff done and play.  Duncan's giggling more and smiling lots.  He still does the Jekyll/Hyde thing but that's to be expected with a little one :)

Duncan sort of rolled over tonight.  Aaron helped a bit and Duncan was NOT impressed.  As evidenced by the fussing in the video...Or you can watch it with the sound off & it just looks cute :)

I am so grateful for my co-workers who are putting up with me this week!  And Duncan stories.  Again and again.  They're very patient with me :)  I really appreciate it, especially until I get used to the new hours.  I wish I wasn't off caffeine.  But I've managed to only have an occasional soda so Duncan doesn't get too much caffeine.  

It's been nice this week.  No doctor appointments!!  Next week Duncan has a follow-up with the endocrinologist so only one.  So far.  Hopefully we'll be down to just one appointment a month after this.  Fingers crossed!

I discovered two things while shopping this weekend:
  1.  Pepsi Throwback is delicious & is cheapest at Winco
  2.  Pretzel M&M's are AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment