Monday, August 23, 2010

Nine pounds, six and a half ounces!

We made it to another baseball game last night.  We wanted to get the set of this year's baseball cards.  So we hauled our collective keysters to the ballpark.  Duncan did pretty well.  Plus he got to hang out with Grandma Kay & Thomas so how could it be bad?  We left around 8:30, though, since I had to be up at 3 :)


Today we had another appointment with the endocrinologist.  I had questions answered and Duncan had to get a shot.  So my poor boy has had a rough afternoon.  We've been cuddling and giving him milk whenever he wakes up so he's comforted.  He'll be better tomorrow but it may be a long night.  He still hasn't smiled for the doctor.  But he's now 9 pounds, 6 1/2 ounces!!!  My little guy is growing and growing!


Aaron & Gabe have take to calling Duncan's Bumpo his throne since it looks so huge when he's in it.  Plus he gets a look on his face like "What am I doing here?  And what are you doing here?"  It's very comical.

And now, I need to go to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment