Thursday, July 22, 2010

6 weeks!

We're still trucking along here at the Tinsley house. Aaron is a marvel. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for him.

I'm doing better but am still not where I want to be. I can eat more which is good but still not what I want/need to. But I'm getting there. I have my follow-up with my doctor tomorrow & maybe she can give me something for nausea. But emotionally I'm better.

Duncan has now been home a week. It's been a very long but quick week. 3 am feedings are so much fun. We top off Duncan's tank right before we go to bed and then he'll usually last until 2:30 or 3. Then he'll usually make it until 6 or 7. Not too bad for a 6 week old!! Especially since he's only been home a week :)

I'm going to try & get a video of my son when he's waking up. It takes about an hour and he has quite a symphony of noises. It's really cute (still sooo unbiased). However, it will require me to actually be awake enough to do it. hmmm.

Duncan appears to be going through a growth spurt. The past couple evenings he's been inconsolable until we feed him (about 90 minutes after his last meal!). Hopefully this will be a short lived thing. For a very quiet, not fussy baby this kid can turn it up to 11!

And now, the boy is fed and in bed. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment