Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good news! My eyesight is still 20/15 :) Not too bad for someone who used to be legally blind without glasses! I love Lasik! And, finally, the dilation drops are wearing off. So I can see up close again!!

It was a quiet day. Aaron doesn't work on Wednesday's so we just hung out. I got in a nap this morning with Mighty D. Always a good thing! I'm not sure what I'll do when I actually have to be awake for at least 8 hours when I go back to work!

Duncan has been a bit fussy this evening. He doesn't want to go to sleep and is fighting very hard to stay awake. We've put him on the floor to see if he'll hang out but he keeps trying to eat the blanket so we'll feed him...again. The boy has a hollow leg! Hopefully warm milk will put him to sleep. For a little while, anyway.

I am feeling so much better! I didn't have any nausea spells today which seems almost miraculous. Better living through chemistry, as Aaron says! I don't care, I'm just so glad to be feeling better!

Tomorrow we head back to the doctor. Then, maybe, we'll stop by my office to introduce Duncan to my co-workers. No promises, though, as he might be an angry beast...

No comments:

Post a Comment