Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cousins!

Helping Adam be gentle
Duncan loves his cousin Thomas!!!!
Today, Duncan finally got to meet his cousins! Thomas & Adam came over to visit (along with their parents, of course). And they brought lunch :)

Duncan's appointment went okay. There was a bit of a hitch so we have to go see another doctor on Thursday but it'll all work out. Not too many worries.

We're all so glad the heat broke! It's only 77 today. Granted, it's really humid but it's still so much better than the 101 from yesterday!

I've been feeling much better today. One small bout of nausea and then done. Yippee!!! I'm still taking it pretty carefully on what food I eat because the antibiotic I'm on is potent. But I have hope I'll be back to "normal" soon :)

We're hoping to make the next homestand for the Spokane Indians. We've only made it to one game this year but I think I'll be ready to let my boy out in public. Maybe...

Next week we also get to go visit Uncle Joe and Auntie Mary for Thomas' 10th birthday!! Duncan's first "long" trip. Should be interesting.

And now, back to laundry. My son managed to pee all over both sets of changing pad covers and most of his blankets in the past 2 days. When we received 8 receiving blankets we thought we'd never need that many! Boy were we wrong!!!

2 comments:

  1. great pics - Thomas sure is getting big!! Glad you are feeling better - now define "normal" :)

    Love ya

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable with the cousins! XO, Jane

    ReplyDelete