Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tired...

Wow. I thought I was tired before. Damn was I wrong. But I am glad I'm 90% healed from my c-section! I can't imagine doing this while at 10%. Yikes.

Duncan is a bit nervous that we'll leave, I think. When he was in hospital he'd fuss up a storm in the evenings when we'd leave for the night. He knew we wouldn't be there for a while & wanted us to stay. Now he fights sleep because he's afraid we'll leave again. Which is so sad but totally understandable. Poor bug.

I still haven't been feeling well. But I may have found one reason...I discovered I haven't been eating enough salt. With the warmer weather & us not being at the hospital where it was always between 74 and 76 I hadn't gotten accustomed to the warm weather. So now that we're home & only have a window a/c unit, it's much warmer. We had debated buying a portable a/c unit but haven't gotten around to it. And after seeing the EOB's so far, we're going to make do :)

Duncan gets to go visit the doctor on Tuesday. It'll be interesting. I need to start writing down my questions so I don't forget anything. I ordered a car seat carrier that will (hopefully) get here before we go to the doctor. It's a travel frame that you click & strap the car seat into. Much lighter (and cheaper) than a travel system :) Fingers crossed it works!!!

And now, to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment